We believe that children who take care and pride in the way they look also take pride in their work. The school encourages all pupils to identify with the school dress code as this fosters a sense of belonging. We ask for parental co-operation in ensuring that pupils are suitably dressed in the correct school uniform.
The following uniform expectations apply to all students:
- White shirt (KS 1 polo shirt)
- V necked school sweater with academy logo
- KS2 Guild tie (compulsory item must be worn every day)
- Plain mid-grey tailored trousers
- Plain mid grey A–line skirt (tartan skirt for new 2019-20 cohort)
- Mid grey shorts
- Plain black/grey socks
- Plain black, low heeled leather, or similar, shoes (no trainer styles)
Uniform can be purchased from ‘Initially Yours’, either from their shop or ordered via their website.
A link to our uniform supplier can be found here.
A copy of the school's uniform policy can be downloaded here.