Parents Evenings and academic review days
Over the course of the year, Year 7 - 11 students will complete two sets of assessments. We will be sending out a comprehensive report after each assessment period that will detail exactly what your child needs to focus on moving forward.
- Year 11 will have their first set of mocks from 13th November - 24th November.
- Years 7 through to Year 10 will have mid-year assessments from the 15th of January to the 26th of January
- Year 11 will have their second set of mocks from 26th of February to the 8th of March
- Years 7 through to Year 9 will have end of year assessments from 3rd of June to 14th of June.
- Year 10 will have their End of Year mock exams from the 17th June through to 28th June
Alongside these assessments we will be running academic review days and parents’ evenings to discuss your child’s progress, discuss reports, and showcase the work they have been doing in school.
- Wednesday 6th December - Years 7,8 and 10 Academic Review Day
- Thursday 14th December - Year 11 Parents' Evening
- Wednesday 7th of February -Y9 option Information (online)
- Wednesday 22nd of February- Year 9 Parents' Academic Review Evening
- Thursday 21st of March - Year 11 Parents' Evening
- Friday 12th July - Years 7, 8 and 9 Academic Review Day
- Thursday 18th July - Year 10 Parents' Evening
Academic review days/evenings run for one and a half hours per year group and do not require appointments, parents evenings are run on an appointment basis with booking details send out a month prior to the event.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and your email will be passed on.