ONLINE Open Evening
The vision for our school is to ensure our children have a better chance of success than if they attended any other school in the country. Our GCSE results have been the best in South Gloucestershire and Bristol for the last two years and we are in the top 1% best performing schools in the United Kingdom.
Some of the key features of our school include;
- Disruption free classrooms, every day, every period
- An exceptionally smart uniform that students and the school are proud of
- A dedicated and experienced teaching staff who receive regular professional development
- Awarded as a 'School of Character'
- A challenging curriculum to stretch students of all abilities
- A wide ranging curriculum offer at GCSE such as Engineering, construction and Triple Science.
- Our Tutor Reading Programme. Our students read classic texts such as 1984, Great Expectations and Lord of the Flies to name a few.
- DEAR time. We all read every day for 40 minutes.
- Intensive catch up for any student who falls below their age expected reading age
- Regular homework. All students complete maths and self-quizzing every night.
- A nurturing and approachable pastoral team who are non-teaching
- A team-building residential for all new year 7 starters
- Wide range of extra-curricular clubs
- Exceptional sport, music, art, DT, computing and drama facilities
- Professional sports coaches
- A world-class musical pathway
- A state-of-the-art building
- Fun Friday events every week where we just have some fun
- A designated member of staff who is the ‘Director of Fun’ who plans half-termly events and activities
If you would like to visit the school, please book a place by emailing email@example.com.
If you have any concerns about your child's transition, or you would like to speak to our SENCO, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Open Evening for students starting with us in 2022 will be on Thursday 23rd September 2021 from 6:00-8:00p.m.