Are you thinking of joining Yate Academy?
Our Open Evening will take place from 18:00- 19.00 on the evening of Thursday 17th September. Due to COVID-19, we have made some changes to our usual programme:
- The event will be delivered live online using a platform called Crowdcast.
- The link to the live event will take you to a page to book your spot. Please REGISTER HERE
- During the live event you will hear about what makes Yate Academy such a special school including our Reading Programme, enrichment, elite sport and musical pathways, choir, disruption free learning, character Eduction, early help support and exceptional teachers.
- There will be opportunities to visit the school at the end of the school day at 16.15pm or 17.00pm for a half an hour tour with the Senior Leadership Team.
- The available visit dates are; Monday 21st September, Monday 28th September and Monday 5th October.
- If you would like to visit the school please book a place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any concerns about your child's transition or you would like to speak to our SENCO please contact email@example.com.